This counselling service is for anyone interested who is 16 or older. You do not need a referral. We offer various types of counselling including Integrative and Person-Centred. Sessions cost from £25 down to £15 per 50 minutes (dependent on your circumstances) and there is no limit to the number of sessions you can have. Sessions are delivered by Trainees who are fully vetted and supervised.
To make an appointment please get in touch with us. Once we hear from you we will make a time to meet with you to asses your needs and then match you with an appropriate counsellor. Unfortunately, there is likely to be a wait of a few weeks for your first appointment.
If you are interested in a placement please get in touch with us. You will need to be either already qualified or in your last year of training. You will also need the following:
- A Certificate of Practice Fitness from your College
- Professional Insurance
- External 1:1 Supervision
- Willingness to commit 4 hours per week
Once you have been assessed as suitable for a placement we will provide you with:
- Pre-assessed clients matched to your area of practice specialty
- Monthly Group Supervision
- Regular CPD at no cost
- Free use of counselling space
- Automatic 'credentialling' subject to a satisfactory placement of 6 months or longer