Run Norwich 2017
Sunday 6th August 2017
Norwich & Central Norfolk Mind is delighted to announce that we have been chosen as a charity partner for Run Norwich 2017!
Three local causes will join organisers Norwich City Community Sports Foundation (CSF) as the new official Run Norwich charities for 2017.
Norwich & Central Norfolk Mind, SERV Norfolk and Big C, were selected from a host of applicants for the third edition of the 10k road race and will each receive support to raise awareness of their vital work, as well as free places in Run Norwich for runners that wish to fundraise.
If you would like to run and fundraise for us we will have charity places available from 23rd January at 9am. Click here to register to run for Norwich & Central Norfolk Mind.
Be a part of a team that aims to make sure no one faces a mental health problem alone.
- Your charity place will be FREE
- Only criteria is to raise a minimum of £100
- You will receive a race pack and Norwich Mind running vest
- Two week FREE membership to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- 30 minute FREE consultation at Nuffield for a personal training plan for the 10k
Click on thumbnail for Run For US poster
For more information please contact
or call 01603 432457