We have two 8 week mindfulness course coming up; Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Mindful Self-Compassion. Please see below for more information:
Mindfulness for Wellbeing 8 week course
Aims and objectives:
This eight week Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy course is NICE approved to prevent relapse into depression, and is known to help many conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety and stress.
- Learn how practicing mindfulness can build wellbeing and increase resilience to stress and recurrent depression
- Practice simple and effective techniques you can use in daily life, anywhere and at any time
- Explore how to deepen and sustain your practice at home
Duration: 8 weeks course for 2.25 hours, plus a weekend practice/retreat day
Dates: Saturdays 10am-12:15pm, October 14th, 21st, 28th, November 4th, 11th, 25th, December 9th. Day of practice 10am-4pm, Sunday 19th November.
Cost: £215, Early Bird Rate: £200 (Early Bird Rate ends 5pm on the 20th September). Concessions available.
Mindful Self-Compassion 8 week course
Aims and objectives:
Learn how to stop being so hard on yourself and motivate yourself with encouragement rather than self-criticism.
This latest innovation in Mindfulness-based interventions will teach you how to:
- relate to difficult emotions with greater moment-to-moment acceptance
- respond to feelings of failure or inadequacy with self-kindness
- practice the art of savouring self-appreciation without becoming arrogant
- integrate core mindfulness and self-compassion exercises into daily life
- transform difficult relations, both old and new
- become your own best teacher
Rapidly expanding research demonstrates that self-compassion is strongly associated with emotional wellbeing, less anxiety, depression and stress, maintenance of healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and satisfying relationships.
Duration: 8 weeks course for 2.25 hours, plus a retreat day
Dates: 6:30pm-9:30pm – Thursdays, October 19th, 28th, November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, December 7th. Afternoon of practice 1:30pm-6:30pm, Saturday 18th November.
Cost: £235, Early Bird Rate: £220 (Early Bird Rate ends 5pm on the 20th September). Concessions available.
To book your place either email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01603 432457